Check out the technologies that we support to help your team optimize moving data from your data center to Azure, between Azure services, and even between Azure and other cloud platforms.
SQL Server Integration Services
Put our Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services experience to use for seamless data extraction, transformation, and loading operations of any complexity.
Azure Data Factory
Perfectly orchestrate the transformation of your data and provide a wide range of analytical services with DB Best, powered by Azure Data Factory.
Azure Data Catalog
In the new world of cloud-based data, you might spend more time looking for data than analyzing it. Find out how DB Best can help your company get the most out of the Azure Data Catalog to make data asset discovery easy.
Azure Data Lake
Discover how DB Best can help your business utilize Microsoft's no-limits data lake to store and analyze petabyte-size files and trillions of objects and power your intelligent applications.
Learn how DB Best can help you take advantage of Microsoft's managed open source Big Data analytics service for enterprise-scale businesses.
Azure Stream Analytics
See how DB Best can help you utilize Microsoft's on-demand real-time analytics service to power actionable intelligence.
Additional tools we've used with Azure
Data integration platforms now support moving data between your data center and Azure. Our team has worked with the following data integration solutions with Azure and have a deep understanding of how to build hybrid solutions to optimize performance.
We offer a fast and cost-effective way to connect, clean and share cloud and on-premises data using the architecture that easily scales to respond to growing business requests.
We leverage a high-performance parallel framework on-premises or in the cloud with improved speed, flexibility and effectiveness to build powerful data integration infrastructure. Utilizing big data and Hadoop we help our customers more efficiently access new data sources.
Our developers can flawlessly replicate your data between different types of databases with handling any data changes. So your data never be missed. We also can simplify the ETL process and automate the manual procedures of data warehouse development to improve performance and cost.
Using Informatica solutions we can integrate your data from existing on-premises systems to the cloud, big data, and IoT systems smoothly and cost-effectively. Our solution architects will migrate the data accelerating time to value for your business goals.
Oracle Golden Gate
We can help you get the most out of Oracle Golden Gate and facilitate real-time data integration, replication, transformations, and verification in heterogeneous IT environments. So you can have an extreme performance with Oracle Database integration and support for cloud environments.
See how we can orchestrate the transformation of your data, leveraging simple, flexible, and cost-effective AWS Glue ETL service.
Amazon Data Pipeline
Configuring Amazon Data Pipeline web service, you can process the data that was locked up in on-premises storages and then efficiently transfer the results to different AWS services.
Learn how DB Best can help you collect, process, and analyze real-time, streaming data so you can get timely insights and react quickly to new information with Amazon Kinesis.
DB Best can guide your business to run and scale Apache Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Presto, Hive, and other Big Data Frameworks in the Amazon cloud leveraging Amazon EMR service.
Google Cloud Dataflow
Save time and money by automating your data pipelines with our services based on Cloud Dataflow to minimize latency and maximize utilization. We can easily integrate world’s most famous machine learning framework TensorFlow to bring predictive analytics for a broad range of use cases.
Google Cloud Dataprep
Learn how DB Best can leverage an intelligent cloud data service to visually explore, clean, and prepare data for analysis with Google Cloud Dataprep service.
DB Best Database Compare Suite
Comparing two production databases for migration or an upgrade? Now you can do this with one powerful and simple tool that every DBA and database developer needs.
Special getting started offers
As a SQL Server customer, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is likely your default solution since it’s included with your SQL Server license. With the introduction of Azure Data Factory and Azure Stream Analytics, you are likely trying to figure out how all the pieces fit together.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have access to Business Incentive Fund programs where Microsoft can co-invest with us to help you explore new ways of thinking about your data integration projects.
We recommend that you start with our Future-State Architectural Design Engagement to develop a roadmap for your solutions.
If you are looking to migrate from other database platforms like Oracle, DB2, Sybase, you can use our SQL Server Migration Assistant Support offer to work through any issues you might have with migrating data or converting your ETL packages to Microsoft based solutions.
Everybody is talking about the need for a digital transformation, but how do you get there? See how our future-state architecture design can use cutting edge technology to meet your organization’s needs.
Trust the team who built the SQL Server Migration Assistant to provide you with SSMA support in migrating your Oracle, SAP ASE, IBM DB2, MySQL, and Microsoft Access databases to SQL Server or Azure SQL Database.
Get a hands-on experience in data integration and transformation tasks with DB Best SSIS training.
If you have a Microsoft Software Assurance agreement, you would have received vouchers to use with partners like DB Best to help you deploy your Microsoft SQL Server based solutions. See how we can help you get the most out of SQL Server.
Using SSIS to create standardized Excel reports
DB Best recently completed a complex development project for one of the largest banks in the Middle East. Faced with non-customizable and slow-to-generate reporting, the customer contacted DB Best to develop a new and improved solution.
In this case study video, you can see how we used SSIS in a non-traditional way to extract data from SQL Server Analysis Services and push the data into standardized Excel-based reports.
Open source data integration solutions for Azure
For organizations looking to use open-source data integration solutions, our team supports the following Apache solutions for performing data integration tasks and storage. We can also migrate solutions using the Apache technologies to Azure data integration tools like Azure Data Factory to take advantage of serverless computing, performance, security, and integration with other Azure solutions.
- Apache Hadoop is a distributed computing platform. This includes the Hadoop Distributed Filesystem (HDFS) and an implementation of MapReduce. Implemented on Azure as HDInsight.
- Apache HBase is an open-source, distributed, versioned, column-oriented store modeled after Google’s Bigtable. Azure SQL Data Warehouse supplies similar capabilities.
- Apache Hive is a data warehouse software facilitates querying and managing large datasets residing in distributed storage with tools to enable easy data extract/transform/load (ETL) to HDFS and other data stores like HBase. Implemented as U-SQL on Azure.
- Apache CouchDB is a database that completely embraces the web that stores your data with JSON documents. Implemented on Azure as Cosmos DB.
- Apache Spark is a fast and general engine for large-scale data processing. It offers high-level APIs in Java, Scala, and Python as well as a rich set of libraries including stream processing, machine learning, and graph analytics.
- Apache Cassandra database provides scalability and high availability with linear scalability and fault-tolerance on commodity hardware or cloud infrastructure.
Complex Event Processing
- Apache Storm is a distributed real-time computation system. Similar to how Hadoop provides a set of general primitives for doing batch processing, Storm provides a set of general primitives for doing real-time computations. Implemented as Azure Stream Analytics.
- Apache Beam is a unified programming model for both batch and streaming data processing, enabling efficient execution across diverse distributed execution engines and providing extensibility points for connecting to different technologies and user communities.
General Data Processing
- Apache Sqoop is a tool designed for efficiently transferring bulk data between Apache Hadoop and structured datastores such as relational databases. AWS Glue provides this capability.
- Apache Flume is a distributed, reliable, and available system for efficiently collecting, aggregating and moving large amounts of log data from many different sources to a centralized data store.
- Apache Kafka is a distributed, fault tolerant, publish-subscribe messaging that can handle hundreds of megabytes of reads and writes per second from thousands of clients.
Microsoft Data Integration technology options
At DB Best, we like to think of data integration solutions in following categories.
- Direct connect to external data services like SQL Server Linked Servers and PolyBase.
- One-time data transfer services like the Azure Import/Export service for on-premises to Azure transfers via hard drive.
- Data replication services like SQL Server Replication, Change Data Capture, Backup and Restore, Log Shipping, and Read-Scale Availability groups new to SQL Server 2017.
- Data integration tools like SSIS, Azure Data Factory, and Microsoft PowerApps.
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) solutions like Microsoft StreamInsights 2.1, Azure Stream Analytics, Apache Kafka, and Apache Storm.
- Store and forward messaging solutions like Azure Event Hubs, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Service Bus.
- Metadata management tools like Azure Data Catalog and SQL Server Master Data Services.
- Data cleansing features like SQL Server Data Quality Services.
- Task scheduling capabilities like SQL Server Agent, Azure Scheduler, Microsoft Flow.
- Data gateways for on-premises to Microsoft cloud services like the Azure Gateway Cloud Service and Power BI personal gateway.
We are ready to help you design, implement, test, deploy, and support your post-production Microsoft data integration solutions. This includes migrating from other solutions like Informatica, Talent, and others to the Microsoft platform.
Check out our blog post on how we used SSIS to help migrate data from an Oracle database OLTP solution into a SQL Server data warehouse.
Data warehouse integration to embrace data analytics
Our customer has been supporting Oracle based online transaction processing (OLTP) system. They decided to take advantage of the modern data analysis capabilities of SQL Server's data warehouse features including columnstore for greater value over an Oracle based data warehouse…