Organizations are constantly evaluating their current mission-critical applications, looking for ways to reduce their TCO, increase reliability, and allow their business users to be more productive.
DB Best specializes in the transformation of obsolete legacy applications from Delphi and PowerBuilder to modern application platforms like Microsoft .NET, Java and Web Service technologies.
Modern technology Alternatives
In their day, these frameworks were considered excellent development environments; however, the lack of flexibility and interface features has influenced many organizations to migrate to modern application frameworks. These factors include:
- Web-based scale and performance
- Modern architectures with a large following of developers
- Support for globalization and localization of applications
- Providing users with a modern looking user interface that supports mobile devices
- Ability to innovate quickly using best practices like DevOps
- Platforms that support the latest technologies for business intelligence and advanced analytics
Check out the featured technologies that we use to transform your PowerBuilder and Delphi solutions into modern applications.
Leverage this robust Microsoft development framework to build outstanding web infrastructure. See how the DB Best team can help you deploy an ASP.NET website in a short period of time.
Building PHP-based applications from scratch to meet your business needs. Take advantage of DB Best's experience and start a cost-effective web site development project.
Looking for a partner to transform your app idea into reality? Our mission is to bring your mobile application dreams into the real world without breaking your bank.
Starting with an application audit and database assessment, our team of specialists will create a roadmap for modernizing your applications to fully native .NET solutions that are Web-enabled, HTML 5-compatible, and powered by Microsoft SQL Server, resulting in:
- Transformation of code to Microsoft .NET, Java, web frameworks – Completely removing Delphi/PowerBuilder code.
- Transformation of components – Replacing old components with native Microsoft .NET, Java, and web framework components.
- Support for Web – Depending on your requirements, the target system can be fully Web-Cloud services supported by all major browsers and mobile platforms.
- Migration of database assets – This includes all table data, forms, reports, queries, macros, and business logic.
- Improved security – Integrating with Active Directory technologies & native database security.
To ensure everything is covered, we use our 12-step migration methodology and processes to reduce the risks of migration.
If you are looking to move the solution to a public cloud, we feature support for the following platforms and databases.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for Cloud Platform, we are ready to help you migrate your solutions to Microsoft Azure. We can help accelerate the digital transformation of your business utilizing new solutions built on Microsoft Azure.
Amazon Web Services
As an Amazon Web Services Advanced Consulting Partner, we have done more migrations of on-premises databases to Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon Redshift than any other partner in the world. We also built great new products that take advantage of AWS technologies.
Google Cloud Platform
As a Google partner, we have demonstrated to customers how to migrate workloads from on-premises to Google Cloud Platform VMs that take advantage of the high availability on this exceptional platform.
Microsoft Data Estate
See how DB Best can help you get the most out of the Microsoft Data Platform with technologies like SQL Server on-premises and on Azure, including new Azure Database for MySQL and PostgreSQL.
AWS RDS Platform
With the AWS RDS platform and infrastructure, you have many options for running your favorite database on EC2, RDS, and Aurora. Learn how we can optimize your database solutions on AWS.
Google Cloud Data Platform
See how DB Best can support your cloud-based OLTP needs by leveraging the Google Cloud Data Platform, taking advantage of SQL Server on Compute Engine as well as PostgreSQL and MySQL on Googles managed Cloud SQL service.