In this Amazon QuickSight introduction, we will show you how to build a dashboard and make basic data visualizations. Amazon QuickSight is a cloud-based data visualization tool provide...
What's in our Amazon QuickSight Workshop?
This Amazon QuickSight workshop focuses on the latest Business Intelligence tool released to the market — Amazon QuickSight, which allows you to easily analyze and visualize data. We will briefly discuss the state of BI tools and highlight the business-focused benefits that Amazon QuickSight offers. We will show how to start the service, how to connect to data sources, and how to start building advanced dashboards to visualize your data in a meaningful way.
What makes it special?
Amazon QuickSight is a cloud solution, completely integrated into Amazon Web Services (AWS). You can easily connect it to a broad variety of services and sources which makes QuickSight a highly scalable, easy-to-use and flexible data analysis tool.
We will help jump start your team so you can demonstrate immediate results with Amazon QuickSight. Our workshop is highly customizable and flexible, ensuring your teams learn exactly what they need to succeed. We will plot a program which concentrates on your needs and the questions that concern you the most.
Request a Quote to learn more!
What will we talk about:
- How to work with QuickSight functionality
- How to understand the workflow and user management of QuickSight
- How to prepare your data for use in an analysis
- How to create data sets using our own data sources or data sources within AWS
- How to create amazing smart visualizations
- How to collaborate with people through data dashboards
This course is made for you if:
- you want to get started with the Amazon QuickSight
- you seek for a cloud-based Business Intelligence tool to quickly analyze data from various sources
- you are interested in analyzing and visualizing data with modern BI tools
- you are already familiar with AWS and now want to understand how to analyze and visualize your data within the AWS universe
Be sure to check our related datasheet.
How do you visualize your business performance metrics? Do you create PivotTables in Excel or other cumbersome charting tools? How do you utilize tremendous amounts of data from a live...