News: DB Best updates DBMSys platform to version 5.0.3
On Tuesday, August 28, DB Best released an update of the DBMSys platform 5.0.3. This release brings missing cloud benchmarks to the DBMSys platform and provides users with a number of important updates.
What’s new in DBMSys 5.0.3?
Here’s the list of the new features implemented in DBMSys platform 5.0.3:
- Data Collection and Data Forwarding Statuses on Collector UI
- Added the ability to import collected data for super admin
- Created MySQL tests for Data Management Optimization
- Optimized the batch process
- Added the anonymous type of authorization for smtp server
- Price grabber bug fixing
DBMSys Platform leverages your own environmental data to allow for informed business rules as well as data-guided estimates and upgrade or migration paths. In order to get the best value from DBMSys, we like to have our engineers leverage it as part of our existing services and solutions.