News: DB Best releases DBMSys platform 5.0
On Friday, March 23, DB Best announced a release of the DBMSys platform 5.0. One of the most important improvements is the lite version of the Data Management Optimization (DMO) workflow. We will use this workflow to discover opportunities for SQL Server Upgrades, Competitive Migrations, and Move to Cloud engagements.
What’s new in DBMSys platform 5.0?
The list of other innovations of DBMSys 5.0 includes:
- The user-friendly and simple installer
- Collector configuration UI
- Advanced collection health dashboard
- Ability to upload collected data via collector UI or manually via FTPS
- Power BI reports integration
DBMSys platform turns the monitoring process on its head: not only does DBMSys help with monitoring your environment for capacity needs. It provides data over time needed to make informed business choices on current and future plans for scalability, flexibility, and increased ROI.