Technical Project Manager
We’re looking for an inquisitive, self-motivated, experienced technical project manager to join our growing team at DB Best Technologies.
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope
- Communicate expectations to clients and team members, and manage the process from kick-off, discovery, creative concept, production, execution, testing, and reporting
- Provide meticulous documentation of project status, requirements, and performance
- High attention to detail and ability to problem solve quickly and confidently
- 2+ years of Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong SQL Server and/or another database background
- Proven track record in a client-service environment including exposure to clients
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment
- Strong knowledge of project management best practices, methodologies, and tools (waterfall, scrum, etc.)
- Experience managing several complex development projects
- Ability to review customer’s requirements and come up with practical suggestions for improvements
- Excellent communications skills
- You love building relationships with clients and setting your team up for success through your attention to detail and ability to anticipate and avoid challenges and roadblocks
- Bachelor’s Degree required
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.