SSRS / SSIS Integration architect
SSRS / SSIS Integration architect will be responsible for building interactive reports and dashboards utilizing knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, MS SQL, and scripting. Will also be involved with setting up ETL processes and help with creating tables, views, and stored procedures for the creation of SQL reports. Assist with scripting, implementing, and maintaining tools and interfaces to the database and other systems to be utilized by Infrastructure teams.
- Desired Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (candidates from Malmo or Lund in Sweden are also welcome to apply)
- Travel: up to 50%
- Open for contractors or full employment
- Develop new SQL reports utilizing SSIS and SSRS functionality
- Work with Management to understand and analyze requirements and translate into interactive reporting dashboards based on SSRS
- Setup data connections to various systems including databases, flat files, and IT monitoring systems
- An individual would utilize thorough knowledge of SSIS, SSAS and various other technologies including SharePoint and Excel to setup these connections
- Generate ad hoc reports based on previously setup data references
- Create thorough documents around reports, dashboards, data connections, and processes involving data ETL
- Work with Business Analysts and functional teams to identify reporting needs and recommend solutions
- Oversee the various monitoring and tracking systems to ensure accuracy of data
- Keeps abreast of current developments and trends in database management systems technology through networking, continuing education and industry/technology publications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Mandatory One to three years of professional work experience with Microsoft SQL development including SSRS, SSIS (Version 2008R2 or newer), and ETL
- Mandatory Advanced skills in writing Structured Query Language (TSQL) queries are required
- Advantage Background in a Banking industry or financial institution
- Experience with building dashboard, scorecards, and KPIs
- Understanding of BI reporting models, cubes, .Net framework and data warehouse concepts
- Experience with SharePoint, and knowledge of integration with SharePoint Report Center
- Knowledge of other reporting platforms and databases such as Oracle and Crystal Reports is a plus
Other Personal Attributes Required
- Commitment to exceptional client service
- The necessary interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate throughout the IT organization with individuals of varying technical abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and converse in English, verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and people-oriented
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.