SQL Server/SSIS/BI Developer — Solutions Consultant
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join DB Best team — we’ve been helping customers to modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data/applications/infrastructure for 18 years. With close to 500 engineers and consultants in 8 offices worldwide, DB Best is considered to be the best company in the world for database and application migrations and modernizations having absolutely unique expertise in developing migration software for Microsoft and AWS. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
DB Best is looking for an experienced SQL Server/SSIS/BI Developer to work with customers in North Bay/San Francisco Bay Area/San Rafael. The key activity is to work with the local and remote customers on developing SQL Server and BI solutions.
- Design and development of business logic of Data Warehouse applications (e.g. stored procedures, SSIS) in SQL Server supporting analysis and reporting of marketing and sales data.
- Work closely with business users on understanding technical and business requirements and coming up with the architectural design and implementation to satisfy their needs.
- Doing hands-on delivery and coding of SQL Server stored procedures, SSIS packages focusing on code quality, performance, and consistency.
- Work with other DBB local and remote team members on the design and implementation of solutions.
- Strong expertise with SQL Server (preferred 2017), developing stored procedures and SSIS packages.
- Deep understanding of data warehousing concepts including data modeling, referential integrity, ETL, code debugging and optimization.
- Experience with all steps of SDLC using Agile development methodologies.
- Being hands-on in a customer-facing environment, gathering business requirements and implementing them in the database code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience working in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, DynamoDB, EMR).
- Knowledge and expertise with at least one other DBMS: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sybase, DB2.
- Experience or willingness to learn public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Prior experience with pharma or healthcare industry.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.