SQL Server DBA
Our office in the UK is looking for a highly motivated SQL Server DBA to be part of databases consultancy services to large enterprise organizations in the UK. The role is ideal for an experienced DBA who wants to grow towards business consultancy and help customers architect large database solutions.
- Design and document database architecture and data modeling
- Designing & developing DB solutions to support the business requirements
- Optimizations on existing systems and performance tuning
- Support the production systems
- Plan replication solutions for SQL Server 2014
- Setup Auditing policies
- Plan and execute SQL Server upgrades and consolidations
- 2+ years working as a SQL Server DBA
- Deep knowledge of SQL Server 2012/14
- TSQL, SSIS and Replication knowledge
- Microsoft Certification (Advantage)
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL (Advantage)
- Experience with ETL tools (Advantage)
- Experience with large and high scale database
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.