SQL Server Database Administrator / Developer
DB Best is looking for a passionate SQL Server Database Administrator or Developer with over 5 years of SQL Server and Azure SQL Database administration experience. If you have experience with Always On, Failover Clustering, Log Shipping, and Replication technologies, please let us know about that by sharing your resume.
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the SQL Server Database Administrator or Developer position:
- 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Deep knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, Azure SQL Database administration
- Knowledge and experience in Windows Server administration is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure, AWS administration is a plus
- Experience in using technologies: Always On, Failover Clustering, Log Shipping, Replication
- Experience in performance tuning of SQL Server
- Practical experience in database design and writing T-SQL code
- Practical experience in developing PowerShell scripts.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and MySQL is a plus
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Readiness to work in 24/7 schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and on-call hours
- Proactive administrative duties
- Recommendations for continuous improvement
- Disaster recovery monitoring and management
- System performance monitoring and system optimization
- Research, test, and develop systems maintenance and upgrade plans for new technologies and versions
- Cooperation with developers, systems administrators and other groups to implement various database-related tasks
- Moving database to clouds and integration with cloud services
DB Best is a unique company operating in Ukraine that is solely focused on Data Management, Modernization and Cloud. We’re certified Partners of Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and IBM, so you can expect world-class projects here at DB Best.
DB Best provides you with:
- Working with the industry-leading partners and customers
- Friendly teams, experienced colleagues, and perfect work equipment
- Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills
- Lunches are included, free snacks and hot drinks available 24/7
- Comfortable offices in the city center of Kharkiv
- English language courses in offices
- Travel opportunities
- Decent salary, tax assistance
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.