Senior Project Manager
- At least 5-year experience in Project Management
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in computer / tech discipline
- A proven track record of successfully delivered projects. Ability to complete projects on time and within the stated budget
- Understanding of software development life cycle, experience working with different methodologies — Waterfall, Agile
- Team management | Resource management expertise. Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in work with requirements, risk management
- Ability to prioritize and execute task in high-pressure environment
- At least upper intermediate English level
Will be a plus
- PMP, Scrum certifications
- Experience working on database management projects
- Experience in process development, tools development
- People coaching / Staff development
- Lead assigned project from initiation to completion
- Create an accurate cost estimates / plans together with tech team
- Technical team coordination / team motivation
- Risk monitoring
- Customer communication. Ensure client satisfaction level
- Requirements clarification / documentation. Deliverables definition
- Communication with other company’s offices — EMEA, US
- Troubleshoot problems that come up during project execution
- Be a part of PMO. Work on company processes improvements
- Follow company’s processes and report to the top management
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.