Sales Executive Assistant
Are you seeking to join a high performing, collaborative, fun-filled and passionate team that genuinely cares about your success and personal development? If so, this role could be for you! DB Best is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Specialist that has an eye for finance, spreadsheets, pivot tables, and reporting. The right candidate should be ambitious, articulate, hard-working, proactive, and feel comfortable wearing multiple hats!
- 1+ years in customer service, operations, or inside sales
- High degree of MS Excel proficiency. Should be able to work with the basic formulas
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, and to work across various functions, groups, and organizations with clear communication
- Excellent customer service skills, self-motivated, and well organized
- Salesforce and CRM a big plus
- The Sales Operations Specialist works closely with customers, both internal and external in an administrative support role
- Accountable for overall direction of sales support functions, which may contain significant scope and ambiguity
- Establishes sales support process and support activities in the initial phases
- Assisting the Sales Team with reports and behind-the-scenes work on all accounts giving them the freedom to seek out new business
- Creating documents for sales proposals and correspondence
- Build trusted advisor relationships with the sales teams being supported through strong problem solving and analytical skills
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.