Power BI Dev / Consultant
DB Best is looking for a Power BI Developer / Consultant.
- The ideal candidate will need strong technical, functional, and training skills
- This is a client facing position
- This is a great opportunity to get exposed to multiple customer environments and on the edge Data Management technology as it gets deployed to top tier companies
- Good verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Work with users to design and develop valuable BI solutions
- Develop data driven reports, dashboard and analytics
- Good BA Skills to capture requirements and create documentation
- Experienced PowerBI Dev who can build reports. SQL background is a must
- Knowledge of visual design, PowerBI dashboard and PowerBI tools
- Efficient in Data analysis and Query Optimization
- 1 plus year experience writing DAX Queries
- Data Visualization skills (candidate should be able to provide examples)
- Experienced PowerBI Trainer who could lead a training exercise with a small and medium sized groups
- Experience with developing and teaching instructional courseware (lecture + HOL) is a plus
- Experience with Hadoop a huge plus
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.