Organizational Change Management consultant
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join DB Best team — we’ve been helping customers to modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data/applications/infrastructure for 18 years. With close to 500 engineers and consultants in 8 offices worldwide, DB Best is considered to be the best company in the world for database and application migrations and modernizations having absolutely unique expertise in developing migration software for Microsoft and AWS. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
DB Best is looking for an experienced Organizational Change Management consultant to support an Analytics Transformation effort. The scope of this effort encompasses support for the entire client portfolio of data and analytics service areas and projects.
Conduct an organization assessment to allow the organization to pinpoint where current-state challenges may lie and set the foundation for a successful process redesign by aligning key leaders and teams around the issues to be solved. Assessment of such things as spans and layers, supervisory burden, decision processes, role design, and organization network analysis to provide deep insights into the innerworkings of the organization.
Determine which organizational structure will enable the business strategy to be realized. Using functional and industry insights and benchmarks, establish future structure options that position employees where they can deliver the most impact. Use job design to clearly define role profiles and interaction models to provide clarity to employees and help move the organizational structure from paper to practice.
Build an organizational structure that includes formal lines of authority, while respecting informal patterns of authority that matter just as much in day-to-day ways of working. Using RAM process to determine the answers to decisions that matter most.
Design a strategy and tailored plan to cohesively transitio
- Develop SOPs for the centralization of Business Intelligence & Analytics functions within the organization
- Organize, lead and facilitate cross-functional analytics and project teams
- Develop metrics that provide the cost/benefit justification for process improvement opportunities
- Plan, perform and implement organizational process change initiatives
- Create standardized methodological approaches, tools, and processes
- Diagram and evaluate existing and future state processes using business process mapping
- Experience providing consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve performance and efficiency
- Assist in the design and delivery of presentations and training courses for SOPs, data measurement and analysis and performance improvement
- Survey and analyze best practices for techniques and processes
- Communicates team progress
- Perform other related duties as required
- Experience developing SOPs for the centralization of Business Intelligence & Analytics functions
- Experience organizing, leading and facilitating cross-functional analytics and project teams
- Understanding of data and analytic platforms and technologies (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Power BI, Tableau, Looker)
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts including data modeling, referential integrity, ETL, code debugging and optimization.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Being hands-on in a customer-facing environment, gathering business requirements and implementing them in the database code.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Experience working in a distributed environment
- Experience or willingness to learn public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Prior consulting experience
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.