Oracle Database Administrator/Developer
Looking for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator/Developer with the following skill set:
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle Database
- Deep knowledge and experience in Oracle Database 11g, 12c administration
- Knowledge and experience in Windows Server/Linux/Unix administration is a plus
- Experience in using technologies: RAC, Data Guard
- Experience in performance tuning of Oracle
- Practical experience in database design and writing PL/SQL code
- Practical experience in developing shell scripts and Python
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and MySQL is a plus
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Readiness to work in 24/7 schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and on-call hours
- Proactive administrative duties
- Recommendations for continuous improvement
- Disaster recovery monitoring and management
- System performance monitoring and system optimization
- Research, test, and develop systems maintenance and upgrade plans for new technologies and versions
- Cooperation with developers, systems administrators and other groups to implement various database-related tasks
- Moving database to clouds and integration with cloud services
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.