DB Best is seeking a go-getter with a creative problem-solving edge to take on the management of our office space. The office manager will be a critical member of the team setting the tone for our fun, engaging and dynamic work environment. Office Manager manages the day-to-day business activities for our office including support for our leadership team, human resources, and general office management duties. This key role helps to ensure our leadership team and office run as efficiently as possible. It’s a versatile position, and we’re seeking somebody just as versatile to take it on. If you’re eager to put your myriad skills to work supporting an awesome team, we’d like to hear from you.
- Your primarily role will be to provide day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll, expense management, benefits tracking with some HR and general operations support.
- Manage monthly transactional accounting for accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations in QuickBooks and other financial software and programs as needed.
- Partner with various departments, including Information Technology, to integrate new employees with badge access, keys, necessary equipment, and on boarding information.
- Organize domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Provide gracious and effective service to employees, answering questions and troubleshooting problems related to benefits, policies and company practices.
- Oversee the daily management, functionality, maintenance and security of our office spaces and facilities. Partner with Property Management as needed to resolve facilities issues in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain relationships with outside vendors (e.g., hotels, office supply companies, etc.), including negotiating, reviewing, and managing contracts.
- Assists in compiling weekly reports.
- Ensure that the office runs smoothly on a daily basis by supporting all general office functions in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in providing general office support required.
- 2+ years of managing financial accounts through QuickBooks and other accounting software and programs highly desirable.
- Excellent team-building skills and ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally.
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of the organization, including customers, vendors, and employees.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation along with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in software applications, using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint).
- To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to maintain a strict level of confidentiality. Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by providing a clear financial picture to our senior management
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.