.NET Web Developer
DB Best is looking for an experienced .NET Web Developer to join our team in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Our ideal candidate has strong experience with .NET, knows how to utilize international payment systems, and masters the major cloud platforms.
Here at DB Best, we have a number of interesting development projects with world-class customers. Starting from a basic web site deployment tasks and finishing with complex web solutions, DB Best has got the projects you’ve been looking for! In addition to that, you can improve your skills with our internal projects. For example, we develop and maintain an effective business solution for personnel management. Also, we created a unique, extremely scalable search engine running on top of Elasticsearch. Also, we look forward to redesigning the web interface of our in-house DBMSys platform.
We hope you bring the following experience and qualifications to the .NET Web Developer position:
- Working experience 2+ years
- Required technologies: .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC Web API 2.0, Entity Framework, ADO.NET
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Practical experience with jQuery and Angular (2-6)
- Experience with payment systems: PayPal, Stripe, and Braintree
- Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus
Also, we appreciate your ability to develop documentation, as well as the following skills:
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Experience with MongoDB
- Good abilities in ReactJS
Of course, we welcome your experience and desire to train and be a mentor, as well as to manage the team.
The exciting things you will get to do once employed as the .NET Web Developer:
- Develop modern projects using .Net Core, Angular 6, Entity Framework
- Leverage AWS and Azure cloud platforms as well as their services in your projects
- Communicate with internal teams
- Deploy web applications into production
Also, in this role, you should write clean, scalable code and have a sharp eye to spot issues, if any.
DB Best is a global full-service company, operating at the cutting edge of the latest cloud technologies. Since 2002, DB Best Technologies stays platform-agnostic and provides customers with the best possible end-to-end digital solutions to meet their needs.
DB Best provides you with:
- An opportunity to work with industry-leading customers
- Flexible work hours, up to 32 days off annually
- Free lunches delivered into the office as well as free snacks and drinks
- Friendly teams and experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills
- Visiting position related conferences and courses
- English language courses
- Decent salary, tax assistance
DB Best is the perfect environment for you to grow your skills, understand new technologies, and work with some of the world’s most important companies. Send us your CV today and reach the new heights with DB Best.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.