DB Best is looking for an Marketing Manager with the following skill set:
- Plan, create, and oversee the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
- Manage marketing events
- Lead the execution of marketing programs and campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Track, measure, and analyze all marketing initiatives to understand how marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process (working collaboratively with the sales team) to convert customers
- Prepare and present marketing goals and forecasts for future projects
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Manage the website (WordPress platform). Upload content, arrange media files, maintain graphics
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies that align with company goals
- We are looking for individuals who have at least 2 years of marketing experience
- You have tremendous energy and drive; desire and creativity to continuously improve and push the bar higher
- You have an ability to hustle, problem-solve, maintain high energy, and be flexible in a constantly evolving, unstructured and high-growth environment
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing channels
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including general correspondence, articles, marketing materials, press releases, speeches, PPT. Outstanding verbal skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and marketing analytics is highly desired
- Experienced in creating and running marketing and demand gen campaigns for technology companies, preferably software services companies is highly desired
- Experience working with a Sales CRM system & marketing automation software is highly desired
- Technical marketing skills, product knowledge and technical aptitude and experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics is highly desired
- You have creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.