Manual QA Engineer
DB Best Technologies is in search of an experienced Manual QA Engineer with good understanding of Testing Strategies to join our team in Kharkiv.
Computer science, Applied mathematics or equivalent.
- Mobile App iOS/Android Testing
- Websites Testing experience
- Be Confident in the QA area
- Strong experience in Manual Testing
- Experience building and executing automated tests: using Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of Testing Strategies and Test Types
- Executing Regression, Smoke and Ad Hoc/Exploratory testing
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Knowledge in JIRA, TFS or any similar tool
- An intermediate or higher level of English, ability to attend meetings in English
- Understanding of Agile; Scrum process
- Be very accurate, goal-oriented person
- Fast Learning and Motivated to learn new things
- Understanding the difference between Desktop/Mobile browsers
Will be a plus
- Experience using BDD and/or ATDD testing approaches
- Knowledge of WEB standards and experience testing Web services and REST-based APIs
- Understanding of Development Life Cycle
- Creating and Supporting Test Documentation
QA Engineer focused on Android and iOS solutions, you will be responsible for building and executing testing plans for healthcare system communicating with BLE hardware devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze user stories and identify test cases for user stories
- Design and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Perform UI testing, API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing and regression testing
DB Best is a unique company operating in Ukraine that is solely focused on Data Management, Modernization and Cloud. We’re certified Partners of Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and IBM, so you can expect world-class projects here at DB Best.
DB Best provides you with:
- Working with the industry-leading partners and customers
- Flexible work hours, up to 32 days off annually
- Friendly teams, experienced colleagues, and perfect work equipment
- Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills
- Lunches are included, free snacks and hot drinks available 24/7
- Comfortable offices in the city center of Kharkiv and Kyiv
- Free gym and English language courses in selected offices
- Travel opportunities
- Decent salary, tax assistance
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.