Lead Project Manager
DB Best is looking for a Lead Project Manager to drive innovation and connect the team with customer’s ideas and project goals. Our ideal candidate has deep knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle and experience in leading the Project Management team. We will also rely on your proficiency with resources management and expertise with Agile or Waterfall.
We envision this as an outstanding opportunity to grow as an executive by leading projects for the enterprise accounts. We also expect you to have great communication and excellent presentation skills to discuss the information with the direct customers, be the transfer of data from the customer to the team and vice versa.
Our PM team includes several Project Management Professionals, so, you will enjoy working together with them. Your proficient colleagues and ambitious tasks will help you skill-up and conquer new horizons.
The exciting things you will get to do once employed as a Lead Project Manager:
- Manage the delivery to exceed customer’s expectations
- Monitor the customers’ satisfaction level
- Ensure the communication protocol improvements
- Control and manage resources
- Coordinate and motivate technical teams
- Administer the company processes
- Provide processes improvements
- Accompany the following types of projects: modernizations, migrations (moving to the cloud), application development (mobile, web, desktop), support services, business intelligence consulting
We expect you to bring the following experience and qualifications to this position.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer or tech discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management.
- 2+ years of leading the Project Management team or being an active member of PMO.
- Expertise in leading teams with at least 20+ members.
- Resources management proficiency.
- A proven track record of successfully delivered projects.
- Ability to complete projects on time and within the stated budget.
- Deep knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Practice of using different methodologies – Waterfall, Agile.
- Hands-on experience of continuous process improvements within an organization by identifying a need for change, analyzing current processes, and creating an improvement strategy.
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in requirements analysis.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a changing environment.
- Practice of working with distributed cross-functional teams.
In addition to that, we will appreciate your PMP and scrum certifications.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.