Junior+ / Middle Android Developer
Looking for a Junior+ / Middle Android Developer with the following skill set:
- Strong knowledge of Android APIs
- Strong knowledge of Java 7/8 (knowledge of lambdas/streams would be a plus)
- Experience in the following
- Material Design UI implementation using the latest Android Support Libraries and other components
- Industry-standard Android libraries: Dagger 2, Retrofit 2, Butterknife, etc.
- Google Play Services APIs
- git (console or UI clients)
- Basic knowledge of unit testing, JUnit, Mockito
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- 2+ years of software development for Android
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and software design patterns
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Spoken and written English: intermediate or higher
Will be a plus
- Experience in Firebase, Cloud Firestore, Firebase Cloud Functions
- Experience in Bluetooth/Bluetooth LE
- Kotlin knowledge
- Understanding of Android system internals
- Basic experience in Linux
- Basic UML knowledge
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.