Human Resources Generalist & Recruiter
DB Best is currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resource (HR) Generalist to join our team and manage all human resource procedures. This role is an excellent opportunity to learn and work in all branches of HR. The successful candidate will be passionate about recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and labor regulations.
We are looking for local candidate only as the primary base of this position will be our head office in Redmond.
- Your role as an HR Generalist & a Recruiter will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like organizing trainings, administering employee benefits, offering full cycle recruiting support and crafting HR policies.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and coordinates hiring process with appropriate managers.
- Coordinate employee benefit processing for new hire enrollments, terminations, and other changes, for health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, 401(k), and additional voluntary programs, including appropriate premium payments and deductions through payroll.
- Ensure that first day employee experience is outstanding and that new employees have a solid onboarding experience throughout their first 90 days and beyond.
- Ensure that our compensation (all forms of compensation – cash, equity, benefits, company location, culture, etc.) and benefits policies are fully understood, and practices are effective and consistent with our overall company objectives.
- Ensure compliance with Labor laws and regulations; ensure that all aspects of working conditions are appropriate for all employees.
- Manage the performance appraisal, goal setting and career development processes.
- Drafts, communicates, and updates personnel policies and procedures; maintains the employee handbook.
- Ultimately, you will play an integral role in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- 3+ years of experience working in all functional areas within Human Resources. Knowledge of basic HR policy and recruiting practices required.
- Experienced with full-cycle, high volume recruiting including job postings, sourcing, screening, interviewing and new hire onboarding.
- Proficiency in software applications, using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint).
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation along with strong oral and written communication skills.
- This position requires a positive, self- motivated individual who demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and exceptional customer service and communication skills.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.