As a CRM Consultant, you will ensure technical integrity and successful delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions. This role requires the ability to work with clients to understand business requirements and then architect and implement them with feedback from the client. You will work directly with clients throughout the project lifecycle from requirements gathering to final delivery, to validate that each solution is properly scoped, designed, implemented and tested to meet our client’s business needs. This is a highly visible role which requires an individual with the consulting skills and leadership abilities to contribute to the development of the practice and help build a high performance team. This role also requires a considerable percentage of time being at the customer site.
Required skills include:
- CRM Online – CRM Development (must have) – CRM Infrastructure – CRM Integration – Delivery leadership – Clarification of technical requirements Secondary set of skills – Power BI using CRM Database – CRM Field Service – PSA – Familiar with agile delivery methodology Sow is a template to be completed once the partner is identified.
- At least 2 years of related experience in the specification, development and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of the Dynamics CRM server configuration and set up
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis, SSRS and database optimization techniques
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.