DB Best is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to build and maintain a big product using Amazon Web Services. You will work with one of the largest teams at DB Best comprising of talented developers and quality engineers. You will be responsible for taking care of continuous integration and continuous delivery. One of your core tasks will be building a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins. In addition to that, the team member will need excellent skills in automation testing.
We are looking for a new team member with strong experience with Linux, Mac, and Windows operating systems. Also, we will rely on your experience with leveraging Docker containers. Moreover, you have to be very knowledgeable in patterns for infrastructure services, high availability and disaster recovery solutions, and scalable web architectures.
The experience and qualifications we hope you bring to the DevOps Engineer position:
- 2+ years experience in Linux as an administrator
- 1+ years Windows experience as an administrator
- 1+ years Docker experience
- Confident skills in Bash / Shell scripting
- Ability to create RPM / DEB / MSI packaging
- Knowledge in creating Terraform scripts
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of applications
- Working experience with Git
- Knowledge and practical experience in using TeamCity, Jenkins
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything
- Detail oriented and thoughtful consideration in all your technical decisions
Will be a plus
In addition to that, we will appreciate the following skills:
- 1+ years working with distributed, highly available systems
- 1+ years hands on AWS experience (EC2, ECS, CloudFormation, CloudFront, WAF)
- Deep understating and working with CI/CD pipeline
- Practical experience in Azure (App Service, AppFabric, Blobs, Monitoring Services, CDN, Active Directory)
- Understanding microservice architecture
- Ability to learn new software
The exciting things you will get to do once employed as a DevOps Engineer:
- You will work with a team of talented developers and quality engineers on a really big product project with AWS
- Take care of the continuous integration and continuous delivery and build a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins
- Create and use automated tests
- Set up and configure development and testing environments in the cloud
DB Best is a unique company operating in Ukraine that is solely focused on Data Management, Modernization and Cloud. We’re certified Partners of Microsoft, Amazon, Google, and IBM, so you can expect world-class projects here at DB Best.
DB Best provides you with:
- Working with the industry-leading partners and customers
- Friendly teams, experienced colleagues, and perfect work equipment
- Opportunities for career growth and raising professional skills
- Lunches are included, free snacks and hot drinks available 24/7
- Comfortable offices in the city center of Kharkiv and Kyiv
- English language courses in selected offices
- Travel opportunities
- Decent salary, tax assistance
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.