Data and Cloud Solutions Manager, Sales
Looking for an experienced sales rep / account manager with the following skill set:
- Proven track record of selling software/IT services to enterprises and SMB
- Technologies: web, mobile, database, enterprise applications
- 3-5+ years of experience in IT industry in Sales position
- Good rolodex with clients in London area – nice to have
- Some technical background in software technologies: programming, spec-ing or managing development teams is a big plus
- An individual should be a self-starter, able to work without or with very limited supervision
- Good communications skills
The daily job will include the following tasks
- Receiving incoming communication from reaching customers (qualified leads)
- Converting reaches to sales by:
- Accepting clients communication and requirements
- Communicating requirements with the technical team
- Writing proposals & SOW
- Closing deals
- Organize its own area: maintain CRM & current pipeline status
- Weekly stats reported
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.