Are you excited about data or databases? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join DB Best team — we’ve been helping customers to modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data/applications/infrastructure for almost 20 years. With close to 500 engineers and consultants in 8 offices worldwide, DB Best is considered to be the best company in the world for database and application migrations and modernizations having absolutely unique expertise in developing migration software for Microsoft and AWS. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
DB Best is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work with one of our customers in North Bay Area. The key activity is to work on creating and analyzing data sets, ensuring data consistency, accuracy, and compliance.
- Handle day-to-day data management processes.
- Ensure reliable and accurate data is delivered to business users.
- Be responsible for activities such as territory re-alignments, data enrichment updates, list loads in Salesforce, solving duplicate merges and lead conversions.
- Manage and load 3rd party data by ensuring data integrity and timely delivery of projects.
- React and address ad hoc data requests.
- Address and solve issues and incidents in fast and competent manner.
- Doing hands-on coding of SQL Server queries and stored procedures to implement business needs.
- Great analytical skills dealing with massive data sets, querying, cleansing, streamlining, and organizing data.
- Strong expertise with SQL Server, preferable through SQL 2019.
- Experience of creating interfaces to 3rd party systems, including Salesforce and Oracle.
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication skills taking care of customers.
- Good team player, working as part of a global team.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience or willingness to learn public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Experience working in a distributed environment.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.