Cloud Network Integrations Solutions Architect
Do you live and breath private and public cloud network infrastructure? Are you the go to person for troubleshooting any network issues?
- We are looking for a highly skilled Network Solutions Architect to help our clients move to private and public clouds
- Our customers will look to you to design integration between private and public cloud networks
- You will be expected to implement the networks and optimize them for hybrid cloud deployments
- Whatever you do, it better be secure
- Ideally, you should know both AWS and Azure networking like the back of your hand
- As a trusted advisor representing DB Best and people skills are a must
Skills / Experience
- 3 or more years’ experience in designing and implementing hybrid private and public network solutions
- Deployed hybrid solutions using either AWS Direct Connect or Azure ExpressRoute
- Deployed virtual networks using either Amazon VPC or Azure Virtual Network and VPN Gateway
- Configured scalable DNS solutions with either Amazon Route 53 or Azure DNS
- Worked with Cisco, HP, Citrix, Juniper firewalls switches, routers, load balancers
- Know how to get high performance with scale using technologies like Amazon Elastic Load Balancer or Azure Application Gateway and Traffic Manager services
- Know how to globally deliver content using either Amazon CloudFront or Azure Content Delivery Network
- Strong understanding of large scale shared storage platforms such as Amazon S3 or Azure Storage services
- Implemented directory integration with services like Amazon Cloud Directory, AWS Directory Service, Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Domain Services
- Thorough knowledge industry standard networking technologies, approaches, and best practices
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring, management, documentation, and reporting
- Automation of services through services like AWS CloudFormation, Amazon EC2 Systems manager, AWS Config, AWS OpsWorks, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Automation, and /or Azure Automation & Control a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and 5 + years of experience
- Passed the exams for either AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or Azure exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.