Business Intelligence Technical Service Manager
Are you excited about data or clouds? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — please talk to us!
Join DB Best team — we’ve been helping customers modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data/applications/infrastructure for almost 20 years. With close to 500 engineers and consultants in 8 offices worldwide, DB Best is considered to be the best company in the world for database and application migrations and modernizations having absolutely unique expertise in developing migration software for Microsoft and AWS. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
DB Best is looking for a Business Intelligence Technical Service Manager to add to their BI team. The key activity is to support an Operational BI Enterprise Data Warehouse for one of our leading customers. Over the last ten years, we have accomplished multiple BI projects with this company, and we’re looking for more!
- You will act as team manager to support 24/7 Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Operational BI support project
- Understand the Priority issues related to data flow or store impact and identify the root cause
- Working closely on a day-to-day basis with Senior Core Applications Support manager and rest of the EDW team on production support
- Provide daily support status updates for leadership team for incident analysis, team meetings
- Represent DB Best/ EDW Support in meetings with various business teams and providing appropriate inputs for business decisions
- Support change management team as a representative from EDW Support for all changes that are impacting the system, plan for sprint deployments, any releases and change approval process for all production changes
- Be actively involved in resolution of critical production support issues. Identify or escalate the issue and timely communication across different teams on Priority P1 and P2 issues within SLA
- On-call support during and outside of US workhours and weekends, as and when needed on the issues
- Work with enterprise engineering on system maintenance, infrastructure maintenance and data base server maintenance changes and activities. Closely work with network, platform engineering and DBA teams to support system impacts
- Gathering relevant technical information of the issues from the stores, business teams , work with the team on fixing those issues and maintaining SLA on all the tickets. Work on ITSM incidents, work with the team on maintaining critical SLA, RCA process
- Support team with documentation for any Standard Operational Procedures of dealing with production issues
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 3-10 years of experience in designing and implementing BI solutions.
- Experience with SQL, SSAS, IBM DataStage, IBM Cognos and ITSM process (ServiceNow and JIRA).
- Understanding and experience with data visualization (Power BI, Tableau).
- Experience with cloud highly desired.
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Being an excellent team player leading and collaborating with other team members
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.