DB Best Technologies is searching for an IT Business Analyst to become a part of our team. The Business Analyst will perform business analysis in support of various initiatives (i.e., new applications development, system enhancements, moving to cloud engagements).
- Strong English skills (both written and oral)
- At least 2 years Experience in IT
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements gathering methods and tools required
- Understanding architecture of websites and popular CMS/frameworks
- Understanding architecture of mobile applications and client-server technology
- Understanding of UX/Usability principles
- Ability to learn fast
- Good analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in creating UML diagrams
- Coding experience (commercial projects)
- Familiarity with API’s of various social networks, online services like PayPal, Twilio and etc.
- Experience working with English-speaking clients
- Analyze specification, outline project scope and create business (technical) design and requirements
- Prepare time/cost estimates based on the project requirements
- Create wireframes
- Learn new technologies and techniques
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.