Azure Cosmos DB Architect
Are you excited about data? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Are you passionate about building scalable systems, boosting performance, and optimizing continuously?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join DB Best team — we’ve been helping customers to modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data/applications/infrastructure for 18 years. With close to 500 engineers and consultants in 8 offices worldwide, DB Best is considered to be the best company in the world for database and application migrations and modernizations having absolutely unique expertise in developing migration software for Microsoft and AWS. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent, and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
DB Best is starting a new big migration project on migration on-premises MongoDB database to Azure Cosmos DB. You as an Architect will be responsible for the transfer of database objects, code, and data to the target storage, as well as for database design and architecture-related activities.
- Migration of database objects, code, auxiliary scripts, and data from MongoDB to Azure Cosmos DB
- Various design and architecture-related tasks
- Disaster recovery monitoring and management
- Ensuring integration with cloud services
- System performance monitoring and system optimization
- Proactive administrative assistance
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvements
- 5+ years of experience with databases: MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in database application development
- Hands-on experience in data modeling and writing the stored code
- Practical experience in the performance tuning of database servers
- Vast experience with NGINX cloud load balancer: load balancer & proxy configuration
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform will be a plus
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.