Solutions Consultant / Architect — AWS Application Development
Are you excited about data and applications? Do you think cloud adoption is changing the way people and companies do business? Do you like being involved in solving complex business problems by creating advanced and innovative technical solutions?
If yes — we’ve got a solution for you!
Join DB Best team — we’ve been helping customers to modernize legacy applications, create new solutions, and manage data/applications/infrastructure for 18 years. With close to 500 engineers and consultants in 8 offices worldwide, DB Best is considered to be the best company in the world for database and application migrations and modernizations having absolutely unique expertise in developing migration software for Microsoft and AWS. Taking care of data for customers to make sure it’s secure, available, consistent and managed in a cost-effective manner with mitigated risks — this is in our DNA. So if you enjoy working with data and considering what’s your next career move, we’ll be thrilled to talk to you!
DB Best is looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant/Architect to join the DB Best “AWS Application Development Practice” and to be part of the team in Israel. The key activity is to work with local and remote customers on design and implementation of AWS solutions focusing on applications and data.
- Designing “future state” architecture for the existing customers’ legacy applications with intent to modernize and optimize in AWS.
- Working very closely with customers on understanding technical and business requirements and coming up with architectural design to satisfy their needs.
- Design and implement application architecture using AWS services such as Aurora, Lambda, EC2, Elastic, IoT, Amplify, S3, SQS.
- Work with other DBB local and remote team members on design and implementation of solutions.
- Doing hands-on delivery and coding whenever needed.
- Supporting sales activity by providing subject matter expertise in various services in AWS.
- Travel requirements: up to 25% (on average about one week per month).
- Deep experience with designing and developing application solutions.
- Deep knowledge and expertise with Java or .Net stack.
- Experience with all steps of SDLC.
- Being hands-on in a customer-facing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience working in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, DynamoDB, EMR).
- Understanding of containers and microservices.
- Knowledge and expertise with at least one of the following DBMSs: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Sybase, DB2.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.