DB Best is seeking an experienced Accounting Professional with a prior proven experience in all aspects of financial operations: Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Procurement. An additional experience with running Operations or HR Benefits is a big plus. You’ll be reporting to Company Owners and will play an important role in company’s operations.
It’s a versatile position, and we’re seeking somebody just as versatile to take it on. If you’re eager to put your myriad skills to work supporting an awesome team, we’d like to hear from you.
- Prepare and send invoices, verify transaction information
- Collect and deposit all checks to the appropriate bank account and process all other cash receipts (Credit Card, ACH) and post to the organization’s accounting system
- Follow up with the customers to collect payments
- Reconcile to the bank statement and Accounting system
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve discrepancies
- Work closely with the Delivery and Sales staff to ensure accurate billing
- Follow procedures to adhere to internal controls and policies
- Review invoices and expense requests
- Code and charge expenses to correct accounts and programs
- Load reviewed and approved expenses into the accounting system
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Reconcile A/P accounts including corporate credit cards
Own the entirety of the payroll and employee benefits functions which includes the following:
- Analyze, prepare and input payroll and employee benefit data. Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Activities include daily, monthly, and yearly activities such as processing new hire additions, employee changes (income and deductions), terminations, resolving employee payroll issues and questions, and annual reporting.
- Maintain wage garnishments and payments to meet state and federal requirements, in addition to maintaining W-2 files and preparing annual reporting.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for the leadership team.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Facilitates management and employee understanding of payroll procedures.
This role will also include a business reporting, coordination with the Delivery & Sales Team and help organizing the procurement aspects of our customers. For the right person there is a potential to grow into an CFO role as the company continues to grow.
- 3+ years of managing financial accounts through QuickBooks and other accounting software and programs highly desirable.
- 2+ years managing Payroll in the organization of a similar size
- Excellent team-building skills and ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally.
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of the organization, including customers, vendors, and employees.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation along with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in software applications, using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint).
- To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to maintain a strict level of confidentiality. Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by providing a clear financial picture to our senior management
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.