Tadiran Telecom is a privately held company owned by Afcon Industries, which is part of the Shlomo Group, a financially robust conglomerate involved in developing a wide variety of businesses in the industrial and services sector. The company’s global presence is well established, with over 200 Business Partners and affiliates around the world.
Our web development team created a fast, clean and easy-to-navigate website that provides Tadiran’s customers and partners with
- Intuitive navigation
- Products / Solutions categories
- PDF downloads
- The site search functionality
Here’s a list of tools and technologies we used while developing the website:
- Umbraco CMS 4 – an open source ASP.NET Content Management System (CMS).
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – provides near-zero downtime and aims to make data management self-tuning, self organizing, and self maintaining.
- .NET Framework 4.0 – a programming model for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences, seamless and secure communication, and the ability to model a range of business processes.
- ASP.NET – a Web application framework developed by Microsoft for building dynamic websites.
- XSLT – a style sheet language for XML documents.
- jQuery – a library that simplifies how to traverse HTML documents, handle events, perform animations, and add AJAX.