Our client asked us to create a solution that would make it super easy to clone their existing ecommerce website but with different content and design. The good news for us was that they didn’t find any software on the market so we needed to create something absolutely unique. They also wanted the CMS to be as SEO-friendly as possible. So in this project we’ve combined the best of two worlds: ecommerce web development and search engine optimization.
The website also had all the features you may need to manage several web-based stores from a single admin panel and run a successful ecommerce business.
Here’s a list of frameworks and technologies we used to develop the multi-store ecommerce management system:
- ASP.NET – a Web application framework that allows programmers to build dynamic web sites, web apps and web services.
- ASP.NET MVC 3 – a framework for building scalable, standards-based web applications using well-established design patterns and the power of ASP.NET and the .NET Framework.
- jQuery – a library that simplifies how to traverse HTML documents, handle events, perform animations, and add AJAX.
- ADO.NET – a set of computer software components that programmers can use to access data and data services based on disconnected DataSets and XML.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – a cloud-ready information platform that helps organizations build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence.