Highlights from our Mobile Development portfolio – from entertainment and fun apps to educational, location, business and social apps.
The Mobile eco-system has too many moving parts: apps, platforms, data, analytics, APIs, user experience, marketing. When we talk to prospects about their mobile initiatives, we always try to identify client needs, determine their audience, and then lay a framework in order to achieve the desired results.
Regular readers of our blog probably know that over the last 10 months we’ve created numerous videos and articles about the mobile apps DB Best delivered to clients across the globe. And another source of inspiration for the posts was our R&D department – the team is working really hard to push some mobile technologies into mainstream. So our goal as the industry experts is to move Mobile out of the lab and share our expertise.
In this post we’d like to highlight our recent mobile app development projects by categories – just to make it easier for you to locate a specific Android or iOS case study. Tip: you can always find all the mobile-related posts in the Mobile Development category on the right sidebar of our blog.
- Android App for Car GPS Tracking /blog/gps-tracking-app/
- Android App for a Taxi Dispatch System /blog/dispatch-system-for-taxis/
- An Android App For Restaurant Savings /blog/restaurant-savings-android/
- List Management App for iPhone /blog/list-management-app/
- Video Streaming App for Android /blog/android-app-for-kids/
- Augmented Reality Development for iOS /blog/augmented-reality-ios/
- Entertainment App for iPhone /blog/iphone-entertainment-app/
- Challenge Your Friends with Bacteria Detector App /blog/bacteria-detector/
- App for Event Planning /blog/countdown-ios-app/
- A Note-Taking Application for iPad /blog/note-taking-app/
- Custom Developed iOS Graphics Library /blog/ios-graphics-library/
- An Awesome Coloring App for iPad /blog/coloring-app-for-ipad/
- A Skype-Like Аpp Based On SIP Protocol /blog/skype-like-mobile-app/
One caveat: watch this video to learn how we approach mobile development: