Roughly a third of American small business owners use smartphones to manage their companies, performing tasks such as banking and customer relationship management.
If there’s a business task to be done, there’s an app that can help you quickly access to your essentials and be more productive and efficient. The folks at Desk.com recently created the awesome Infographic that highlights some useful mobile apps and puts financial management, communication and collaboration at the heart of your phone.
It’s by no means a comprehensive list – there are many smart tools and hidden gems that can make your business operations more effective. So let us add a few mobile apps for small businesses owners that we developed for our clients – check them out:
Here’s a list of featured apps from the infographic:
- Quickbooks https://quickbooks.intuit.com/
- Mint.com https://www.mint.com/
- OfficeTime http://www.officetime.net/
- Evernote https://evernote.com/
What to know how we design mobile apps for SMB? See related posts:
- Mobile, You Make the Tech World Go Round
- Smart Technologies for Your Next Mobile App
- Our Mobile Application Development Process