As we all know iOS as the system is pretty locked down and so it doesn’t offer an easy way for downloading files while browsing the Web using Safari.
Our mobile development team recently solved the problem by creating a smart iOS app for one of our clients. The app features a neat download manager with multiple types of sharing options.
Now let’s watch this video that demonstrates all the bells and whistles of the application:
Download files using the Safari browser on your iPhone: http://youtu.be/FiSkH7FMRbA
Tools, Frameworks and Technologies We Used for Designing the App
- iOS SDK – a range of resources for developing, designing and distributing applications for iOS
- iCloud – designed for storing contacts, calendars, photos, music, books, apps and more in the cloud and accessing them on all your devices
- iTunes Sharing
- In-App Purchase – allows selling items within your iOS apps and Mac apps, like premium content, virtual goods, and subscriptions
Take the Next Step
You have an idea for a mobile application but don’t know how to choose the right development team? See why more organizations choose DB Best to bring their mobile applications to life!
Related iOS app development projects:
- A Note-Taking Application for iPad /blog/note-taking-app/
- Event Planning App /blog/countdown-ios-app/
- Custom Developed iOS Graphics Library /blog/ios-graphics-library/
- Coloring App for iPad /blog/coloring-app-for-ipad/